Victory Heights is one of the sixty major freehold communities in Dubai, launched in 2006 and completed in 2013. Set in a golf lover`s haven on the immaculate fairways of the prestigious Els Club golf course, Victory Heights is a gated community of nine villages that is home to European-style villas, cycling paths, running tracks, and community centres set amidst rolling green spaces. If you are looking for an established community with the added benefits of an active lifestyle on your doorstep, Victory Heights in Dubai Sports City ticks all the boxes.
Victory Heights is one of Dubai’s most sought-after communities developed by the Dubai Sports City LLC. It’s home to nearly a thousand premium villas in European Classical, Spanish Andalusian, and Mediterranean architectural designs.
Victory Heights was built around the beautiful fairways of The Els Club which offers a variety of holes suited to beginner, intermediate and veteran golfers. The Sports Village offers world-class facilities for footballers and cricketers, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness centre, Fit Republik.
Everything is in place to help you live your healthiest life, whichever way you choose to. Sports Village also has Kickers Sports Bar, which many regulars will argue serves some of the tastiest chicken wings in the Emirate. If you’re looking for some melt-in-the-mouth angus, swing by The Big Easy – South Africa’s best steakhouse – at The Els Club, where you can also tuck into a delicious bowl of spicy ramen at 261 Restaurant.
Rich with play areas and green open spaces, Victory Heights is an ideal neighbourhood for raising children. Also:
1. Victory Heights is in Dubai Sports City and comprises 4 Bedroom townhouses and 4, 5 & 6-Bedroom Villas
2. Victory Heights is a relatively smaller, family-community with school and nursery where residents can enjoy some sporting and recreational activities available at Dubai Sports City including football, swimming, rugby, and cricket
3. The villas are spread across 7 villages of varying sizes: Esmeralda, Estella, Novelia, Carmen, Olivia, Calida, Morella, and Fortuna
4. The villas each come in two or three styles: European, Mediterranean, or Spanish. There are subtle differences in internal areas, but the main difference is the façade
5. Golf facing villas have the highest prices. Their locations within each village is another factor that also impacts the home values. Usually, there is quite a wide range of prices available in Victory Heights even for the same property type and this is usually due to the location of the villa within the community
Prime location, quick accessibility to most parts of Dubai, Dubai Sports City and Victory Heights offer convenient commuting options through direct access to Hessa Street, Al Khail Road, and Mohammad Bin Zayed Road. It’s also home to several international schools and nurseries, making it ideal for families.
Accessibility to Victory Heights has improved tremendously since Al Fay Road was opened. The community itself is less than ten minutes by car to City Centre Me`aisem and about 20 minutes away from Mall of the Emirates, and also connected to Dubai Sports City by bus. Some activities such as go-karting, track racing, and additional dining and shopping options can be enjoyed in neighbouring communities.
In terms of retail activity, the residents mainly rely on the Motor City retail strip which has a large Spinneys, many restaurants & cafes, a bank, pharmacies nurseries and a bookstore.