The Axium is a contemporary new development on a 2.26-acre site located in the heart of Birmingham. Located just South of Holloway Head, The Axium is bounded by Windmill Street, Florence Street and Bow Street just a few minutes’ walk from the city centre, Grand Central-New Street Station and the business district.
The project will comprise of 304 high-end residential apartments designed with practical and well-thought layouts fitted with luxury finishing and specifications and fully equipped modern kitchen designs which are fully fitted with German branded appliances.
* Erv £1,400 pcm = 6.8% Gross Yield
* Courtyard Facing
* High Specification Finish
* Prime City Centre Location
* 5-min. Walk from the Canals & Shopping Centre
* Ground rent £350 pa
* Service Charge £1.88 per sqft
* Tenure: Leasehold 249 Years
The Axium is situated in a fantastic location in the centre of the UK's dynamic second city.
* 5-min. Walk from the beautiful historical Birmingham canals
* 6-min. Walk from The Mailbox shopping area, restaurants and bars
* 7-min. Walk from the Birmingham Hippodrome, one of the largest theatres in the UK
* 9-min. Walk from hsbc's new UK headquarters at Arena Central
* 9-min. Walk to New Street Station & Grand Central Station
* 12-min. Walk from Brindleyplace where Deutsche Bank is located
Local authority information Birmingham city council
A 10-minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station and The Mailbox, and 15 minutes from Birmingham Old Canal.
The High-Speed Rail Network (HS2) will connect Birmingham to London in 45 minutes, Birmingham to Manchester in 40 minutes and Birmingham to Leeds in 55 minutes