The Katschberg has numerous clear and sunny days a year thanks to its altitude on the main Alpine ridge. The two apartment towers "Residences edel: weiss" allow you to enjoy these hours of sunshine with a unique design and exclusive service. Ideally adapted to the landscape, "" edel "and" "weiss" protrude from the Katschberg with their unique architecture and symbolically represent pine cones - and Tannen there in the pristine nature of the Katschberg dime a dozen. For the international star architect Matteo Thun, it was important to adapt the architecture of the local conditions and two, integrated into nature, to develop structures made of wood and sustainable materials.
The apartment complex is equipped with all the amenities that a 4-star hotel stay brings with it. It is the exclusive services such as wellness, cuisine and the activity program of the Falkensteiner Hotel Cristallo that convince the owner from the first minute.
* Underfloor heating
* Passenger elevator
* Basement garage
* Swimming pool
* Wellness area
Free time on the Katschberg
* 200 km of marked trails, 900 to 3,100 m not only lead to charming squares
* walking, hiking, Nordic walking, mountain biking
* golf, Segway, horseback riding, archery
* Kachi's Children's World on Katschberg: fun park exclusively for Kids
* Alpine Horse Center
* Largest high ropes course in Austria
* Katschhausen children's adventure playground
* Outdoor sports fields: can be reserved online!
* Guaranteed snow conditions between 1,640 and 2,220 meters altitude
* There are slopes for every ability: 10 km of blue slopes, 50 km of red slopes, 10 km of black slopes
* Hotel directly in the Katschberg ski area: skiing, snowboarding, ski rental and ski school
* Cross-country skiing, tobogganing, touring skiing, snowshoeing and much more
The "Residences edel: weiss" are located directly on the slopes of the Katschberg ski area! 70 kilometers of slopes and 16 lifts guarantee snow security due to the unique altitude until the spring sun turns the glittering white into lush green. The refreshing air at heights between 1,640 and 2,220 meters ensures that you can take a deep breath and enjoy yourself, even on a snowshoe hike off the beaten track through the untouched winter landscape.