Bell Street Apartments strike an attractive balance between classic elegance and modern design.
The building is ideally positioned only 11 minutes away from Glasgow Central Station, where the new HS2 connection is expected to significantly drive up regional value.
* Studio, 1- and 2- bedroom units, superbly finished with modern fittings
* Satinwood finishes to internal skirtings and architraves
* White emulsion walls in living areas and bedrooms
* Located nearby key innovation districts and education institutes
* LTV Up to 65%
* RENTAL YIELD Average 6%
With satinwood finishes, high ceilings and sophisticated fittings throughout, the apartments are ideally suited to the
growing Glasgow population of young working professionals.
Glasgow has shown economic resilience throughout global and national trepidation, operating as the tech-focussed, fDi powerhouse of Scotland.
Glasgow is not only an academic and cultural hub in Scotland but also the economic powerhouse of the country. Explore the 8 reasons we’re investing in this buzzing metropolis below:
* The Economy Is Focused On New High-Growth Industries.
* The Population Is Growing at An Alarming Rate.
* House Prices And Rents Are Predicted To Keep Rising.
* Glasgow Is Honing In On Innovation.
* The Job Market Is Strong And The Unemployment Rate Continues To Fall.
* The HS2 Will Catapult Glasgow’s Future Growth And Further Connectivity.
* Glasgow's Student Population And University Retention Rate Underpin A Robust Rental Market.
* Glasgow Continues to Be an Award Winning City.