This exclusive, meticulously maintained private estate was designed by famed architect André Svetchine. This beautiful example of the renowned architect’s style enjoys a mix of sea views and the medieval town of St. Paul de Vence from its bright rooms. Only 5 minutes from Saint Paul and 15 minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport, this splendid Villa is surrounded by 6,300m² of landscaped grounds with a mature garden of Mediterranean trees and plants. Large terraces surround the Villa and its 16m overflow swimming pool provide a myriad of choices for places to dine or simply relax.
* Impressive Entrance Hall, balustrade staircase
* Bright living room, with trademark feature fireplace, opens directly onto the vast main terrace via two large
double French doors
* A private master bedroom with fireplace features a large walk-in closet, luxurious bathroom with tub, shower
and separate toilet
* Kitchen with Bulthaup appliances
* The Villa provides two individual Bedroom Suites; all with en suite bathrooms, one with a private terrace and the
other with views of the garden and surroundings
* Guest bathroom
* Laundry room and pantry
* Ample storage
* Technical room with central heating and boiler
* A large, detached office. This in-law unit, with French doors opening to the garden, includes its own bathroom
and can be used either as an office or a separate apartment.
A thoughtfully-converted 18th century bergerie, formerly used for housing sheep, provides further accommodation. This charming outbuilding overlooks the pool and is presently used as a Guesthouse but is also suitable for live-in Guardians, at a discrete distance from the Villa; ensuring complete seclusion for the occupants of both properties.