Located in the Commune of Hérémence in Valais, Switzerland, a stone’s throw from the ski resort of Thyon 2000 Les Collons.
Hérémence, situated in the Val D’Hérens, offers visitors all the character of age-old traditions that coexist with modern infrastructure. At only 17 minutes from Sion, the capital city of Valais, gateway for the 4 valleys ski domain, the chalet is ideally situated to benefit from quick access and proximity to the ski lifts . Thyon 2000 Les Collons resort is high with a great snow record and is very popular for families; with more adventurous skiers having all the 4 Valley linked in.
At an altitude of 4101 feet, this magnificent chalet of 2077 sq ft offers an uninterrupted panoramic view across the Val d’Hérens and the Rhône valley, benefits from a sunny aspect.
With direct access to the ski slopes of the 4 Vallées, it is possible to ski in Nendaz, Verbier and Veysonnaz in a single day and be back to relax in the spa après-ski.
The Chalet is composed of 5 bedrooms and a studio and can comfortably accommodate up to 12 people with ease.
* A spacious living room with fireplace and beautiful natural light
* Dining room
* Open kitchen with wrap around balconies makes your free time ultra-relaxing
* A sauna suite
* Huge outdoor Jacuzzi terrace
* Breath-taking views as far as the Matterhorn
* Ample parking with a carport
* A large garage with boot-warmers and ski storage