Approved project for the construction of a new contemporary design villa located in a splendid position in Varazze with a dominant 180° view over the sea.
The project consists of
* A villa with two residential floors
* An additional floor intended for garages and technical rooms.
* The project foresees a living area of about 500 square meters with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
* On the upper floors are two terraces with splendid sea views.
* The finishes will be of the highest quality.
* The property includes 19375 square feet of land
* An infinity pool and private driveway.
Varazze is situated in “Palm Riviera” and is famous for its historical centre and modern touristic port. It is set within Beigua Natural Park and preserves all its wonderful natural features, such as Europa Promenade, a pedestrian and bike trail of about 4,5 km along the old route of the single-track railway Genoa- Ventimiglia, which connects Varazze to Cogoleto.
There are several festivals and fairs that take place during the spring and summer months such as the Feast of St. Catherine with a parade in medieval costumes through the village alleyways, the Sea Festival in August, and the Feast of Nostra Signora del Carmine. Excellent fried fish and Western Riviera white wine can be enjoyed.