Features & amenities
Lifestyle at Manarat Living
Aldar Properties is pleased to introduce the Manarat Living residential community that offers its dwellers an upscale, culturally immersive, and eco-friendly coastal living experience.
Manarat Living is a premium mid-rise residential complex. It is located within the prestigious Cultural District of Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, in close proximity to world-class museums, including the Louvre, the Guggenheim, the Zayed National Museum, and the extraordinary Team Lab.
In addition, world-class shopping, fine dining, and a pristine beach are just minutes away. This unique blend of cultural landmarks and leisure facilities makes Manarat Living an enviable and dynamic residential location.
The Manarat Living residential complex will deliver a wide range of world-class amenities and services that raise the standard of living to an exceptional level. Some of the best amenities include:
- art hub
- rooftop swimming pools for adults and children
- vertical running track
- bicycle storage racks
- yoga and breakout spaces
- multi-function room
- lobby cinema space
- indoor and outdoor kids` play areas
- double-height gym
- changing rooms and locker facilities
- parking spaces for each unit, and many other great amenities
The Manarat Living Residence will consist of a large collection of stylish studios and 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units in various configurations:
- studios with areas of 355 sq. ft;
- 1-bedroom apartments with areas from 807 sq. ft;
- 2-bedroom apartments with areas from 1216 sq. ft;
- 2-bedroom apartments + Maid room with areas from 1711 sq. ft;
- 3-bedroom apartments + Maid room + Cabinet with areas from 2303 sq. ft.
Each property offers two interior design themes entitled Dark and Light, adding an extra layer of customization to your living experience. All apartments will also feature balconies, wardrobes, and laundry rooms. Inhabitants of the development will have the privilege of experiencing breathtaking sea views and the amazing sights of Saadiyat Island.
Adhering to the Estidama Pearl 2 standards, the community will boast improved energy performance, reduced water consumption, and the use of recycled materials.
Manarat Living is nestled amidst a plethora of cultural and leisure attractions in the Saadiyat Cultural District. Points of interest in the vicinity include:
- Louvre Abu Dhabi – a universal museum, a result of a partnership between the UAE and France. The museum presents a collection of masterpieces of world art.
- Manarat Saadiyat Art Center – an art gallery, a center for art exhibitions, film screenings, performances, and cultural events.
- Zayed National Museum – a museum showcasing the rich history and culture of the UAE.
- Soul Beach – a beach with crystal clear waters and white sands. An idyllic seaside destination perfect for relaxation, entertainment, and water activities.
According to the developer's plan, Manarat Living will be completed by QI, 2027.
Investing in Manarat Living promises a vibrant, culturally rich lifestyle with access to an array of artistic and cultural venues, educational institutions, and transportation facilities.
In addition, an investment of at least two million AED (USD 545 thousand) will entitle you to a ten-year golden visa. This privilege extends not only to spouses and children but also to domestic staff.
The Aldar Properties developer offers a flexible and convenient payment plan:
- 10% – down payment
- 55% – during construction
- 35% – upon handover
Contact our real estate specialists for more information about buying a property in the Manarat Living residential complex. Invest in the Cultural District of Saadiyat Island today and indulge in an exceptional living experience!
Atmosphere of Manarat Living
Manarat Living is a community that respects your individuality and encourages you to arrange your personal space. Here you can live on your own terms in a wonderful place full of opportunities, experiences, and memories.
- 1 bedroom1View options
- 2 bedrooms2View options
- 3 bedrooms3View options
- 4 bedrooms4View options
- 5 bedrooms5View options
- 6 bedrooms6View options
- 7 bedrooms7View options
- View1m- 3mavg. AED 2m
- View1m- 5mavg. AED 3m
- View2mavg. AED 2m
- View6m- 14mavg. AED 9m
- View13m- 28mavg. AED 20m
- View13m- 19mavg. AED 16m
- View20m- 55mavg. AED 38m
Convenience of living at Manarat Living
The complex is strategically located a short drive from Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, one of the emirate's main transit routes. Abu Dhabi International Airport and Yas Island can be reached within 30 minutes. The nearby Cranleigh Tower/Jacques Chirac St. bus station serves those who prefer to use public transportation. Manarat Al Saadiyat Art Gallery, Berklee Abu Dhabi College of Music, and Cranleigh International School are just a two-minute walk away. Medical facilities, cultural centers, supermarkets, and restaurants are also within walking distance.