This stunning 5 bedrooms apartment has been exclusively furnished by Super Yacht Designer David Waite-Wright, who describes the interior design theme as ‘a fusion of classical English meets Oriental chic’.
Offering 5 bedrooms and situated just a stone’s throw from the Champéry cable car; this property is ideal second home for summer and winter.
The apartment boasts a private garden with a large outdoor hot tub and generous balconies from which to admire the view of the spectacular Dents du Midi.
Thoroughly and stylishly equipped, this home away from home is centrally located and offers all the creature comforts needed to enjoy the perfect luxury ski holiday.
The apartment offers generous space and features a grand entrance hall leading to a cozy living room with a fireplace, open plan dining area with kitchen. You can access both wrap around balconies and terrace, with garden, from the dining area and living room.
The apartment has 5 bedrooms; all of which are en-suite. The Jacuzzi is hidden in a peaceful corner of the terrace. This apartment is in perfect condition and was finished using high-end materials.
The property comes with 3 parking spaces in the underground garage.
A perfect opportunity to purchase a convenient holiday property for a large family in one of Switzerland’s best ski resorts.
• Garden: 1980 sq ft
• Surface Terrace: 936 sq ft
• Garden Hot Tub
• Surface Apartment: 2368 sq ft
• Wood Burning fireplace
• WIFI access
• Flat screen TV
• Satellite/ cable TV
• Sound system
• High specification kitchen including dishwasher, microwave and large fridge.
Sleeping Arrangements :
Sleeps 8 -10 with 5 bedrooms
– 4 x double or twin bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom
– 1 x bunk bedroom with ensuite bathroom (optional use)
1 minute flat walk (50m) to cable car (transporting skiers directly up to 2200m)
1 minute flat walk (50m) to Palladium Sports Centre offering:
– Fitness Centre
– Indoor & Outdoor (summer) Swimming Pools
– Ice Rink
– Curling Rink
– Meeting Room Facilities
– 4 minute walk to village centre (with plenty of bars, restaurants & shops)
– Train Station situated next to cable car
– Geneva Airport – 1hr 30 mins with many low cost airlines available
– Easy access from airport by train, car or bus
– Trains and buses available to other resorts and villages
– Motorway – 20 mins
– Lake Geneva – 40 mins