This is city living as you always felt it should be. Local Crescent is a unique community comprising 399 apartments and seven townhouses spread across three distinct towers with uniquely striking façades.
One-, two- and three-bedroom homes are available, each benefitting from thoughtful layouts, premium fixtures and fittings and high-end finishes. Local Crescent tenants also enjoy access to amenities that go far above-and-beyond the usual city-centre offering.
• Between 5-6% Rental returns
• 250 year leasehold ownership
• One, two and three bedroom available
• Fully equipped modern gymnasium
• State-of-the-art cinema with Dolby Surround Sound and tiered cinema seating
• Limited underground car spaces at an additional cost
• Indoor pool and spa
• Rooftop Garden
• Reservation fee £5000
• 15% (minus reservation fee) on exchange of contracts.
• Balance on completion
Enviably situated in a vibrantly rejuvenated area of Salford dubbed The Crescent, Local Crescent is just a short walk from Manchester city centre. Its superb location offers tenants unrivalled views across the River Irwell and the acres of surrounding parkland. The Salford Central Masterplan is a 20 year regeneration initiative. This is one of the UK’s largest development projects, ranking 25th in Planning magazine's 2013 survey of the country’s 100 biggest regeneration projects.
• The Salford Central Masterplan is made up of two areas - Chapel Street and New Bailey.
• Capacity to deliver £650million investment, create around 11,000 new jobs, 197,000sqm of commercial space,
24,000sqm of retail and leisure space, 849 new homes, 390 hotel rooms, new car parking, improved
pedestrian and cyclist routes and new public open spaces.
• Manchester is home to 80 of the FTSE 100 companies
• Spinningfields, £1.5billion city centre regeneration project
• 98.5% occupancy rates recorded in Manchester (Belvoir Lettings) Media City UK, £650million digital media
• Manchester Airport Group, £800million airport expansion
• Manchester ranked first in Europe for cost of doing business (KPMG)