The new apartment, designed by the star architect Renzo Piano, is being built next to the Belvedere palace and park ensemble and in close proximity to the center of Vienna. The project includes over 300 hotel and residential apartments.
The buildings are raised 26 feet above the ground using unique structures.
* Breathtaking panoramic view over the Belvedere Castle
* Room-high windows
* Shading system
* Direct fresh air supply in all rooms
* underfloor heating & ceiling cooling
* Burglar-proof door, video intercom
* Approx. 43 sq ft cellar compartment with socket
* Bicycle and baby carriage room
* Laundry room
* Garage parking is available upon request
* Completion of the building: end of 2018
Due to its location close to a large business district, the apartments are suitable for investors.
The Belvedere Square is located in the fourth arrondissement next to Belvedere Park and the renovated Vienna Central Station, which is adjacent to the new business square. The Old Town is just 2 km away.