Apex Lofts has been designed with a core focus on occupier demand, through architectural innovation, pioneering integration and exceptional specification. The building, which offers a selection of well-designed one bedroom, two bedroom and duplex apartments is arranged over nine levels, providing stunning views over Birmingham's iconic skyline.
Cutting edge features have been incorporated into the design of Apex Lofts, such as the contemporary 'Saw Tooth' roof, reflectant of the industrial heritage of the area.
Facilities offered in the development include undercroft parking, cycle store, residents gym and rooftop garden.
* Available from £219,330
* Up to £15,996 net rental return
* Mix of one bed, two bed and duplex apartments
* New stunning living concept - ‘executive sky lofts’
* Dynamic design & highly refined specifications
* Residents gym & rooftop garden
* Undercroft parking facilities
* Prime location
* Estimated completion Q3 2021
* Complete reservation form and £5,000 reservation fee
* 15% of purchase price minus the reservation fee payable on exchange of contracts. Exchange must take place
within 28 days of reserving a unit.
* 10% of purchase price 3 months post exchange.
* Balance of 75% of the purchase price payable upon completion
Digbeth has been earmarked as the main residential growth area of the city, full of character and the home of industry in the Midlands, as evidenced by the architecture and buildings within this conservation area. The regeneration of these buildings is creating some fabulous places to eat, sleep, shop and play.