The developer operates on the international market, offering residential, commercial and entertainment properties. It has offices in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman and the UK. There are more than 1,500 employees.
- Cavalli Tower is the only Cavalli-branded tower in the world. 70 floors with designer apartments, private pools and gardens.
- Damac Hills is an elite district with an area of 3.9 million m². It includes gated premium communities with villas and townhouses, residential complexes with apartments, entertainment and shopping centres, SPA, a Radisson hotel and a Malibu Bay wave pool.
The crown jewel of Damac Hills is the 18-hole golf course. It was awarded the title of «Best golf course development in Arabia’« at the International Property Awards in London.
- Akoya is an elite community with villas, apartments, golf course, shopping and entertainment facilities.
- Damac Heights is an 84-storey skyscraper with apartments on the shores of Dubai Marina. The cost of the project is $654 million.
- Damac Tower Nine Elms is one of the tallest towers in London. Estimated at $758 million. The interiors were created in collaboration with the Versace Home brand.
Damac Properties won 5 awards in various categories at the Arabian Property Awards 2017, held in Dubai:
- Best Residential High-rise Development: Aykon City
- Best Mixed-use Development: Damac Hills
- Best Hotel Interior: Damac Towers Paramount Hotels & Resorts
- Best Hotel Architecture: Paramount Tower Hotel & Residences
- Best Developer Website
In 2020, the developer won the International Business Magazine award for «Most Socially Responsible Real Estate Company UAE».