It has a collective presence in 36 markets across the Middle East, North Africa, Pan-Asia, Europe and North America.
- Hospitality (Emaar Hospitality Group)
- Investments and business (Emaar Industries & Investments)
- Medicine and health care (Emaar Healthcare), etc.
Emaar Properties is the developer of Dubai's legendary projects:
- Burj Khalifa – the tallest skyscraper in the world
- Dubai Creek Tower – a structure under construction 100m higher than Burj Khalifa
- Downtown Dubai – the heart of modern Dubai
- Dubai Mall – the largest shopping mall in the world
- Emaar Beachfront – Dubai's premium development, the largest marina in the region (1,100 berths) and a 1.5km private beach
Developer owns 158 million km² and 14,000 buildings. Housing stock is over 72,100 units in the UAE and around the world.
The company has 150 international and regional awards, including:
- Real Estate Company of the Year
- Leading hotel company in the Middle East
It also holds the Guinness World Records for the largest LED-lit facade at the tallest structure in the world.