- Year of foundation2007
- Main officeDubai
- Number of employees5000
- Estimated cost$1.4 billion
In 2020, Meraas became part of a large state-owned investment holding, Dubai Holding, becoming a state-owned company. In Arabic, «meraas» means heritage.
The large-scale portfolio of the developer includes:
- 700 hectares of residential and commercial properties
- 8 hotels
- 11 entertainment centres
- Jumeirah Bay is a man-made island in the shape of a seahorse
- Bluewaters Island is home to the world's largest observation wheel, Ain Dubai
- The Green Planet Dubai is a tropical indoor rainforest sustaining over 3000 plants & animals
- La Mer is a beach with restaurants and art spaces
- BVLGARY Resort & Residences – an exclusive residential complex from the world famous jewelry brand.
- Zabeel Saray Royal Residences – a luxury resort complex on the Palm Jumeirah island with a 5* hotel, serviced apartments and villas