Best off-plan residential projects in Dubai available today
UAE developers launched four premium projects promising to become the season’s highlights. These are new residential complexes in Dubai with a unique selection of services to impress even sophisticated investors and a great price/quality ratio, namely, The Ritz-Carlton Residences on the premises of the historic Dubai Creekside community, the ultra-luxurious Keturah Reserve in Meydan, the Damac Harbour Lights tower in the waterfront Maritime City, and Marina Living in Dubai Marina, one of the city’s most famous districts.
The new residential projects in such prestigious locations are not only some of the best buildings in Dubai but also a brilliant investment opportunity. Premium properties in this emirate are in extremely high demand now. In 2022, their sales surged by 97% in monetary terms and by 85% by volume. Experts are confident that this trend will persevere next year, and this segment will continue to grow. AX CAPITAL offers to purchase this real estate under an exclusive offer from our agency.
This upscale complex is offered by MAG of Life and the Marriott International, a huge hotel brand. Located in Dubai Creekside, a perfect district for living on the bank of Dubai Creek and near the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, it includes serviced one- to three-bedroom apartments, penthouses, and a limited collection of opulent mansions in the following three styles:
- Earth Mansions;
- Water Mansions;
- Sky Mansions.
Numerous exclusive amenities will be available to residents of this premium complex:
- A 550-metre waterfront for walking and jogging;
- A wellness centre and a spa with a signature rejuvenation and wellness ecosystem;
- A state-of-the-art gym, a yoga studio, and a sports court;
- Gardens with waterfalls, swimming pools, and gazebos;
- Lounge areas and a library;
- A private, resident-only club with exquisite restaurants, multi-purpose rooms, and a conference hall;
- Concierge, doorman, and other services.
Residents will also be able to use five-star hotel services. The staff of this high-end complex will take care of all tiresome household chores, e.g., book airplane tickets or a private jet, reserve a table at the restaurant, sign you up for spa treatments or a game of golf, and arrange move-in. Residents can get a personal coach, a babysitter, a secretary, a chef, as well as cleaning, repair, pet care, shopping, and event organization services by the A La Carte program.
Residences with a floor area from 124 to 4,358 m2 are available:
- One-bedroom apartments worth from AED 5.8 million to AED 9.1 million (from USD 1.58 million to USD 2.48 million);
- Two-bedroom apartments worth from AED 9.9 million to AED 13.8 million (from USD 2.7 million to USD 3.76 million);
- Three-bedroom apartments worth from AED 16.4 million to AED 20 million (from USD 4.46 million to USD 5.44 million);
- Penthouses worth upwards of AED 45 million (USD 12.25 million);
- 12 eight-bedroom villas with a private garden and a swimming pool selling for upwards of AED 169 million (USD 46.01 million).
Buyers of properties in the Ritz-Carlton Residences are entitled to a 60/40 instalment plan. The down payment is 10%, another 50% is paid during construction, and the remaining 40%, upon handover.
The buildings are due for completion in Q1 2026.
This unique ultra-luxury eco-project will be the first Near East complex built in compliance with the Bio Living concept that brings residential and natural space together in an integral whole thanks to a unique design, virtuoso light management, textures, and advanced water and air treatment technologies.
This residential project with opulent villas and apartments will be built in Meydan, a neighbourhood within the larger district of Mohammed Bin Rashid City. This is a high-end property in Dubai that offers more than just a luxurious place for living. Keturah Reserve is about caring for your health and the environment, merging sports, leisure, entertainment, and even business spaces into unique natural landscapes.
The amenities available to residents include the following:
- Various swimming pools, including family-friendly, children’s, and a unique pool with acquatic bikes;
- A fitness centre and numerous sports courts for soccer, basketball, gymnastics, dancing, and more;
- Relaxation, yoga, and meditation spaces with panoramic views of natural landscapes;
- A business centre and co-working spaces with live plants and modern equipment;
- A cinema, a playroom, and a VR area;
- Children’s areas and playgrounds, including some with unique textile sculptures.
The residences are decorated with natural materials and textures, such as stone, wood, bronze, and linen. The modern VRF air conditioning system ensures energy saving and smart cooling of the living quarters. The homes are also equipped with an air filtration system that removes pollen, smoke, and foreign smells, including kitchen odours. The lighting is designed to maintain residents’ circadian cycles. The panoramic windows allow plenty of daylight into the homes at daytime, while the buildings’ smart architecture prevents overheating.
Keturah Reserve includes residences with a floor area of 106 to 826 m2:
- One-bedroom apartments worth upwards of AED 2.73 million (USD 743,500);
- Two-bedroom apartments worth upwards of AED 3.82 million (USD 1.04 million);
- Three-bedroom apartments worth upwards of AED 7.28 million (USD 1.98 million);
- Four-bedroom apartments worth upwards of AED 10.53 million (USD 2.87 million);
- Four-bedroom townhouses worth upwards AED 11.94 million (USD 3.25 million);
- Five-bedroom townhouses worth upwards of AED 19.46 million (USD 5.3 million).
These are the starting prices from the developer, and they will increase as the project approaches completion. A 60/40 instalment plan is available to the buyers who can make a 15% down payment, pay another 35% during the construction, and the remaining 40%, upon handover.
The construction completion is scheduled for Q2 2025.
This high-rise 52-storey tower in Dubai with panoramic-view apartments from the famous developer Damac Properties was designed by the jewellery brand de Grisogono. The waterfront complex will be located in the high-potential Dubai Maritime City in the heart of the emirate’s maritime industry, near a yacht marina, luxurious skyscrapers with offices, and prestigious tourist neighbourhoods.
The project promises to become one of the most popular new buildings in Dubai for foreigners to relocate to. Damac Harbour Lights offers one- to three-bedroom apartments with premium finishing and stunning views from the windows as all the residences face the water. Another feature is the unique floating pool on the waters of the Persian Gulf.
A one-bedroom apartment in this new residential project costs from AED 1.32 million to AED 1.64 million (from USD 359,500 to USD 446,500), a two-bedroom home is worth from AED 2.2 million to AED 2.5 million (from USD 599,000 to USD 680,500), and a three-bedroom residence, from AED 2.34 million to AED 3.28 (from USD 637,000 to USD 893,000). The floor areas range from 74 to 158 m2.
Damac Harbour Lights will become a great investment as such an offer is rare for the local real estate market. According to Aram Grigoryan, Senior Property Expert at AX CAPITAL, buying a home by the sea is now challenging in Dubai, and the projects that do offer it are 50% more expensive. Clients of AX CAPITAL are also entitled to an exclusive offer: the first 30 buyers of properties in the new residential project will receive a 2% discount on title registration.
An 80/20 instalment plan is available.
The construction is due for completion in Q2 2027.
This promising new building in Dubai is a 19-storey tower with two podiums developed by Continental Investment. The complex will be located in the famous resort community of Dubai Marina with extensive facilities for seaside leisure and water sports. Residents of Marina Living will have access to various amenities:
- An infinity pool on the top floor;
- Landscaped gardens;
- A padel court;
- A gym;
- A barbecue area;
- A children’s playground.
Residents of this prestigious skyscraper in Dubai will have access to the extensive facilities of Dubai Marina with its Marina Walk, beaches, hotels, shops, bars, cafés, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
One- and two-bedroom residences with a floor area of 67 to 112 m2 and spacious 9-19 m2 balconies are available in Marina Living. They are worth from AED 1.37 million to AED 2.07 (from USD 373,000 to USD 563,500). Buyers can use a 60/40 instalment plan.
The construction is scheduled for completion in Q2 2025.
All of the above projects are at the early development stages, so their prices will increase as the construction progresses. The difference in value between the start of sales of off-plan properties and the project commissioning may eventually reach 20-30%, so buyers who close the deal now can resell their property in 2-4 years and make a significant profit.
It should also be taken into account that property prices grow actively in Dubai, and this is a long-term trend that is particularly prominent in the case of premium homes. The average prices grew by 9-23% in 2022 depending on the property type, but the growth in prestigious communities reached 100%.
This is also true for rentals. They increased by 9-14% on average and by 50% in high-end locations.
Buying real estate in any of these residential complexes also makes the buyer eligible for a two- or five-year UAE residence visa that can be renewed.