Dubai secondary real estate market in Q1 2022 and management of Ajman beachfront resort

Dubai secondary real estate market in Q1 2022 and management of Ajman beachfront resort

  • News
  • Dubai secondary real estate market in Q1 2022 according to Zoom Property Insights and management of Ajman beachfront resort by global hospitality company The Oberoi Group

Dubai secondary real estate market sees strongest in Q1 2022.

According to the digital platform, Zoom Property Insights: 20,539 sales transactions valued $15.1 billion were recorded in Q1 2022. This is 58% of the total number of sales transactions, while the remaining 42% of the sales were recorded in the primary market, and the best figure since 2010. The largest number of investors from such countries as: 1 UK 2 Italy 3 France

Al Zorah Development Company has selected global hospitality company The Oberoi Group

To manage its new luxury Ajman beachfront resort. Al Zorah Area – 77,000m² The resort includes 178 hotel rooms and 28 villas.

Dubai's Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) will construct bus and taxi lanes.

Length – 37km This project will reduce bus journey time by 44% and the lanes will cover 8 main streets:

  • Al Nahda Street
  • Al Satwa Road
  • Amman Street, etc.

Sources: Khaleej Times, Trade Arabia, Zawya

Telegram channel
Expert Real Estate Insights

Discover the insider knowledge of Dubai real estate from our agents: expert analysis and in-depth information on the city and its property market.

AX Talk
AX Talk

Listen to podcasts from our real estate agents and stay up to date on the Dubai property market: latest news, expert advice, and more.

all podcasts
AX Blog
AX Blog

Stay up to date on the latest trends and developments in the Dubai real estate market with our informative articles. With insights and advice from industry experts, our blog is a valuable resource for anyone interested in the Dubai property market.

All articles
Prompt consultation

Fill form below and our agent will contact you shortly

Or contact us right now via WhatsApp