Features & amenities
Key features of Al Jurf Gardens
Al Jurf Gardens is a premium real estate complex, situated between Abu Dhabi and Dubai, on the coast of Sahel Al Emarat.
Developed by Imkan Properties, this area comprises a mix of villas, townhouses, and plots. It boasts a private marina and a beach, complementing an exclusive waterfront lifestyle.
It is surrounded by more than 300 acres of unique man-made forest and has 2.18 miles of coastline and 2.5 miles of waterway. This unspoiled and tranquil environment offers a serene lifestyle that blends natural beauty with the comforts of the city.
A fusion of tradition and modernity characterizes the architecture of Al Jurf Gardens. Each residence exudes its own unique charm and style, with a variety of architectural typologies and options to choose from.
The villas and townhouses blend gracefully into the natural surroundings with their heritage-inspired designs and natural stone finishes. The villas are beautifully finished with porcelain tile, ceramic tile, natural stone, and oak veneer. Some of these villas also feature traditional Arabic architectural elements such as courtyards and majlis.
The project encourages social interaction through its common areas, gardens, courtyards, and community center, while maintaining the privacy of its dwellers.
Target audience of Al Jurf Gardens
Al Jurf Gardens is ideal for individuals and families, seeking a second home or a retreat from the hustle and bustle of the UAE's major cities. Its proximity to nature provides residents with a sense of tranquility. And its world-class facilities cater to every need.
The villas at Al Jurf Gardens are going to be a perfect place to live and invest. Investing in Al Jurf Gardens real estate is a sound choice to preserve and grow your capital. Here’s why:
- The property market in the UAE has seen a surge in demand for villas, as people aspire to live in spacious homes with private grounds that can be tailored to their liking.
- With its convenient location between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is easily accessible, especially for those working from home or in Dubai South.
- Plus, with flexible and convenient payment plans, buying a home here is easier and cheaper than in Dubai.
- The coastal community holds a steady appeal to tenants, offering potential home-owners the prospect of gaining a profitable return through leasing. In the long run, such an investment offers a buffer against inflation, as real estate prices in Abu Dhabi are gradually rising.
Daily life at Al Jurf Gardens
Al Jurf Gardens has everything you need for a comfortable life: shopping malls, gourmet restaurants, serene beaches, educational institutions, healthcare centers, and commercial areas.
Al Jurf Gardens will also provide additional facilities, including:
- plenty of open space;
- parks and playgrounds complemented by jogging paths;
- 300 acres of man-made forest nearby, with over 1,000 species of animals and birds;
- 700-meter private beach;
- 2.5-mile swimmable canal;
- world-renowned SHA Wellness Clinic and Resort;
- public and private marinas;
- nursery schools;
- k-12 schools;
- community center and medical clinic, Al Samha Healthcare Center;
- watersports center and beach club;
- retail shops and F&B outlets, and many more.
Transport accessibility at Al Jurf Gardens
Al Jurf Gardens is primarily suitable for those who own a car. Located in a natural park between two emirates, the area's transport infrastructure is still developing.
However, Al Faqa Road, which connects to Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road, makes commuting to parts of Abu Dhabi and Dubai seamless and convenient for residents.
- 51 minutes – Dubai
- 54 minutes – Abu Dhabi
- 20 minutes – Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club
- 25 minutes – Motiongate, Dubai
- 30 minutes – Jebel Ali Beach
- 40 minutes – Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- 40 minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
Attractions around the area
Due to its convenient location, residents have access to the many attractions of both Dubai and Abu Dhabi. There is also plenty to see and to do in the area surrounding Al Jurf:
- The Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club – an exciting place to watch fast horses and skilled riders compete in thrilling races and polo matches.
- The Ghantoot Marina and Resort – a beachfront property with luxurious amenities. It offers various water activities such as jet skiing and fishing.
- Motiongate – an amusement park inspired by Hollywood movies. It offers rides and attractions based on famous movies such as Ghostbusters, The Smurfs, and Kung Fu Panda. Every corner of the park feels like stepping onto a film set, making it a must-visit for movie fans of all ages
- Yas Waterworld – a fun-filled water park located on Yas Island. It's packed with over 40 amazing rides and waterslides. There's something for everyone – from thrill seekers to families looking for a splash.
Types of real estate at Al Jurf Gardens
Al Jurf Gardens offers a mix of properties, including villas, townhouses, and plots:
- Villas vary in size from 2 to 7 bedrooms and range from 1,900 to 12,000 sq. ft. This makes it possible for you to choose the house that best suits your needs and desires.
- Townhouses available in Al Jurf Gardens are spacious, with 2-5 bedrooms.
- Plots for sale in Al Jurf Gardens are divided into four levels: Boutique, Premium, Superior, and Signature, with sizes ranging from 8,137 to 59,201 sq. ft.
The properties are fully finished, including fitted wardrobes and central air conditioning.
All structures in the area are integrated into the natural landscape. In addition, the territory is well-equipped to accommodate car owners, with each villa having its own designated parking space.
Contact our real estate experts to learn all the details about securing your dream home in Al Jurf Gardens. Seize the opportunity and reserve property today.
Atmosphere of Al Jurf Gardens
One of the main advantages of the Al Jurf Gardens project is the unique atmosphere of resort life surrounded by unspoiled nature. While being a bit far from Abu Dhabi's city center, it has everything needed for a comfortable life, and being close to nature reserves and the gulf allows for enjoyment of natural beauty.
Convenience of living at Al Jurf Gardens
Easy access to recreation, retail, healthcare and educational facilities makes living in Al Jurf Gardens easy and comfortable.
High-end facilities such as a yacht club, a shopping area, water sports, and the world-renowned SHA health resort are available on site. Other amenities include parks, playgrounds, swimming pools, fitness facilities, and entertainment centers.
All these amenities are designed to create an upscale and luxurious lifestyle in harmony with nature.