Features & amenities
Key Features of Aljada
Aljada is a mixed-use gated community by Arada Developments LLC, located in Sharjah, one of the most hospitable cities in the Middle East.
Aljada offers a comprehensive development environment perfect for raising a family. It combines residential, commercial, entertainment, and other facilities, all within a green urban plan. Aljada is also home to one of the largest parks in the region.
With a focus on promoting a healthy, dynamic lifestyle, Aljada invites its residents to embrace outdoor activities.
Aljada combines modern architecture with natural greenery. Introduced by Arada Developments and designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, the project promises to redefine Sharjah's cityscape upon its completion in 2024.
The entertainment venue Madar by Zaha Hadid Architects serves as a hub for leisure and entertainment, while Il Teatro, a performing arts center designed by Japanese architect Tadao Ando, will be the cultural heart of Aljada.
Target Audience of Aljada
The Aljada neighborhood caters to individuals, young professionals, couples, and families with children, providing an upscale residential community suitable for families and investors alike.
Daily Life at Aljada
Aljada offers its dwellers an extensive infrastructure and facilities, including:
- educational institutions such as Brilliant International School and PACE British School
- healthcare facilities, including Prime Medical Centre, Al Qassimi Hospital
- places of worship such as Al Zahia Mosque, Al Rahma Mosque, and Union Church
- supermarkets and retail outlets such as Family Supermarket, Souq Al Safa Supermarket, and Madina Mall
- skate park, large community park, and Madar Aljada Park
- Al Mamzar and Al Khan beaches
- cafés and restaurants as well as cinemas, gyms, museums, food districts, and many other leisure amenities
Aljada enjoys excellent accessibility due to its proximity to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. The site is conveniently located within a 7-minute drive to Sharjah Airport and a 20-minute drive to both Sharjah Beach and Dubai International Airport.
Public transportation consists mainly of online taxi services due to distant bus stops, and the use of personal vehicles is the most convenient mode of travel.
In addition, the future uSky Line project will provide a 28-mile double-track rail link to Aljada, offering further transport improvements.